- Testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) including HIV
- Informing those who may have been in sexual contact with a STI
- Advice and testing for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV, where appropriate
- Emergency Contraception
- Contraceptive Pills
- Injection (“Depo“)
- IUS or IUD's (previously known as “coils”)
- Pregnancy testing, including advice on unplanned pregnancies
You do not need to see your doctor before attending an ISH clinic. Our service is confidential and information about you or your visit will not be shared with others, including other doctors or nurses, without your permission, or unless we consider there to be a risk of harm to yourself or others.
NHS Choices (Sex and Young People) is a website providing information and advice on sex and relationships for young people.