Welcome to Diabetes Services
The diabetes services are based at the University Hospitals of Wales and Llandough. Their aim is to provide comprehensive diabetes services to patients, carers and healthcare professionals, giving the opportunity to learn more about diabetes, getting specialist help when needed and establish a good rapport with medical staff.
What we offer
- All aspects of diabetes education which will enable self management
- Podiatry services for the 'at risk foot'
- Dietetic services
- Dedicated young persons clinic
- Pre-conceptual counselling
- Dedicated ante-natal clinic
- Countinous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion Pump assessment and initiation clinic
- General diabetes clinics
For Other Departments
- Access to all above services
- Inpatient support, advice and management
- Continous education to health care professionals