In conjunction with the Haematology department, Medical Biochemistry and Immunology offers a clinical trials service for:
- Commercial projects (sponsored by an external company)
- Non-commercial projects (government-funded, for example NHS or university departments)
Administration and setup fees are as follows:
Non-commercial Trials < £1500
Non-commercial Trials >= 1500
This service includes registration of the trial (assign a unique number, complete necessary paperwork, provide labels for the research samples), ongoing monitoring (co-ordinate any issues with testing, produce results as required) and providing an invoice once the trial is complete.
For a quote, please contact us with your detailed requirements - email Sarah.email@example.com with the following information:
- Commercial or non-commercial clinical trial
- Type of tests required (please see our department homepage and available tests)
- Number of samples to be tested
- Required turnaround time for results
We will review your requirements to ensure that they can be met, and if so provide a quote to complete the necessary testing.
When carrying out a test that is part of a clinical trial, it must be clear to everyone concerned in the process that this is the case – any test requested by a clinician that is not routine, and would not normally be carried out for the clinical management of that patient, must be funded as part of a clinical trial (and should not be requested as a standard NHS test).
Sarah James (Clinical Trials Co-ordinator) Email: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Mike Badminton Email: email@example.com
To provide feedback on our website, please email Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org